1/21/2016

Postcrossing: January 21, 2016

DE-4904174
Greetings from Düsseldorf. Honestly: My memory of this probably really nice city is a different one than the picture on the card. In 2003, I had to take a part of my bar exam there, to be precise: A five-hour oral exam. the whole thing to place at the ministry of justice, and when I came out there, my brain was - completely empty. A vacuum. I knew I had passed, and I knew that I had to stop at red traffic lights and go at green. But when I wanted to call my parents, I couldn't remember their phone number! Since then, I haven't set a foot into Düsseldorf... except for the airport!

BE-418296
"Noah's Ark" by Malcah Zeldis, painted in 1978. Around that time, I probably came to know Noah's story, and since then I've been wondering: "What the **** made him rescue the mosquitoes as well?"

No comments:

Post a Comment